Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW SPEED & N1MM

W2ECK
W2ECK Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Issue is with 6600. When running SSDR alone I am able to control cw speed with slider in CW transmit control panel. If I send with a paddle, I get the speed set on this slider. But when I open N1MM+ and use one of  the  macros in a contest, I can't control the speed. With the slider down to 10 wpm I am getting 30+ wpm out of N1MM+. I have no other radio related programs open. Any clues as to how to fix this issue?

Paul
w2eck

Answers

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Solved my own problem, but may be of interest to some else just learning SSDR and using with N1MM+. In N1MM main window, under the RST sent window is a small control  to set the speed in N1MM. So that apparently overrides the speed setting in SSDR CW Radio Control Panel.

Paul
    w2eck
  • K8AC
    K8AC Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I use the Page Up and Page Down keys on the PC keyboard to change the keyer speed in 1 wpm increments in N1MM.  I use an external Winkeyer with my 6500, due to the lack of being able to tailor Winkeyer parameters (like weight) in SmartSDR on the Maestro.  
  • Steve Killeen
    Steve Killeen Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    You solved mine also. Much appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.