Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW slows down

Giulio
Giulio Member
edited June 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Dear All,
During this last ARRL I experienced that, randomly, cqing, CW slows down, or takes come seconds of pause between letters. It is a problem recognised also by other OMs. I use the virtual WK interface.
Best 73s!
Giulio IZ3EAW

Comments

• Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Are you running one of the recent Beta levels of software?
  • Giulio
    Giulio Member
    edited February 2017
    Yes I do
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Using the WinKeyer emulation, the data is processed through the CAT application that is running locally on the PC.  If there are things slowing down the PC (DPC latency, excessive use of the swap file, network latency, etc..) these factors will affect the timing.

Letting us know what action you take to possibly correct the situation would be helpful.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.