Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cw skimmer with 6300

Pat Hoppe
Pat Hoppe Member
edited May 2017 in Third-Party Software
I have the latest version of the SDR Bridge and the CW Skimmer.  When setting up the skimmer, which radio should I select?  On the settings screen for the radio, there is a LO freq box.  What frequency is entered there.  I had things working for a moment but then it all went bad :)  

Any direction would be great.

Pat WW9R

Answers

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Pat, here is my setup for Skimmer&bridge:

LO Frequency is put there by SDR bridge.

Be sure to tune a few times using different frequencies and bands until bridge
    and skimmer are synchronized. Now if you click twice on a CW Skimmer
    waterfall signal, exactly this signal will be tuned to in the SmartSDR slice.

This shows LO frequency = SDR Bridge frequency = SmartSDR slice frequency.

Notice: I intentionally use a 48kHz stream for CW, you can set this in CW Skimmer, but
    you must be sure to set the same stream width in DAX control:

73, Alex - DH2ID
  • Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I use the same settings except i use 96 khz sampling rate and also use port 7320 if i slim two clices at once.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.