Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW Skimmer and the 6300 setup

Peter
Peter Member
edited March 2017 in Third-Party Software
Hi Folks,

Forgive me but I am unable to find any specific instructions on setting up CW Skimmer on the 6300, I need to do some CW decoding.  Please point me to an docs or threads.

Thanks
Peter

Answers

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hi Peter,
    I put together a "quick start" guide for setting up CW Skimmer and SDR-Bridge.  It is available in several places.  One place is Ed's SDR-Bridge web page.

http://www.qrv.com/sdrbridge.html

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

• Peter
    Peter Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks Al, will give it a try.

Peter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.