Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

cw cwx missing first character sending

Options
Steve Gw0gei
Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭

cwx and cwx keying from n1mm+ with the ky macros was working in cqww and other contests. set up in n1mm+ today ready for rsgb afs cw contest tomorrow and found the macro sending is missing part of first character ie its sending nq rather than cq and nw4ble rather than gw4ble. I thought it was the latest version of n1mm+ causing it but have now tested just using cwx memories and it is doing the same in cwx.  Still using 6300and ver 1.3.8 and am no aware of making any changes in settings in ssdr. anyone any ideas of what to look at and try?

thanks

steve gw0gei

Comments

• Steve Gw0gei
    Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

If I press say the letter G in live mode in cwx it sends -. rather than --. but if I press the G key a second time in quick succession it sends the second one ok as --.

I am assuming now that this is some sort of tx delay issue. Anyone with a suggestion of some settings in ssdr need to look at?

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Steve,
    Not sure it's related but what values do you have set for TX delay, CWX delay, and Keyer delay?

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
  • Steve Gw0gei
    Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thanks Al, I usually have delay in cw and Cwx set at around 300 as I don't like using ask with my valve amp. I will check the tx delay setting on my 6300. It did seem to resolve itself late last night, possibly after a reboot I did so it may be a PC issue. It worked ok today in rsgb afs cw contest without me changing any settings so it's a bit if a mystery. Thanks for your suggestions. 73 Steve gw0gei
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Steve,
    TX Delay is the one I was curious about....in case it got changed to an odd value.  At least its working now, so maybe just a glitch somewhere.   Something running that caused a spike in CPU or GPU maybe.   Hopefully it won't return...

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.