Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Crosshairs on Panadapter

W4CCW
W4CCW Member
edited February 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Crosshairs on panadapter It is very important to me to have crosshairs on the panadapter in order to more precisely analyze a signal. I might be missing something but I do not see that feature in the roadmap. Any thoughts on this?

Answers

• Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I also miss the Cross Hairs... If a LEFT CLICK Turned them on and a RIGHT CLICK Turned them off. Then a double LEFT CLICK would select the Freq and move the Pass Band as it does now.... If the first left click also attached a small flag to the vertical hair with the exact Frequency it would solve one of my earlier Ideas... Ken W9IE
  • W4CCW
    W4CCW Member
    edited October 2013
    Hen, I also got my license in 1955 and, as in your case, got a S-38-C in 1954! Craig W4CCW
  • James Whiteway
    edited October 2015
    I too used the crosshair tuning in PSDR . But, I found it annoying at times. I would forget which button to click and turn it off or on, when I didn't mean to. I find double clicking ona signal in SSDR to be faster, even if I have to move the Slice flag a bit. James WD5GWY
  • pa0bie
    pa0bie Member
    edited October 2015
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    People sure miss the old way of doing things, like spinning the VFO knob.
  • James Whiteway
    edited October 2015
    Maestro......
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Bill, I miss crosshairs and mouse wheel tuning on the SmartSDR frequency display, like PowerSDR. In SSB I miss a VFO knob, but I use a Behringer
    CMD controller instead ;-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.