Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CPU/GPU load down to abt. 8-10%!

DH2ID
DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
As you can see here, CPU/GPU load is down to abt. 8-10% running

1. SmartSDR,  CAT and DAX
2. WSJT-X and JTAlertX
3. MiniDeluxe
4. HRDLog
5. Chrome and running a YouTube video!
6. Log4OM for the Cluser info
7. 2nd monitor and drivers
8. Thunderbird
9. Process Hacker
10. FastStone image viewer
11. SpeedCommander

And miscellanious drivers and backgroung programs like timesynch...

What is really great, is that GPU load is also down to 6-8%

Well done, FRS!!!

Comments

• K4SC
    K4SC Member
    edited September 2017
    Down from what?  Relative differences would be more enlightning.
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Down from 18-20% with SmartSDR 1.3.8 and up to 45% with PowerSDR.
  • K4SC
    K4SC Member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks!  That means about a 50 - 67% decrease.  I noticed the panadaptor is much more stable when I drag it accross the band.  I will have to try an additional slice on my 6500 tonight.
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Ok, then... You got the bigger ship, I could land only model airplanes on mine...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.