Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cover for the Maestro

EA4GLI
EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Third-Party Software
My buddy Juanma at www.hambuy.es created this cover for my Maestro. He did a great job and I shamelessly decided to give him a praise here, in case others might be interested.

Comments

• Bill  /  VA3QB
    Bill / VA3QB Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Can't find it on his website ?

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    It might not be updated yet. I will email him. Thanks Bill.
  • Jean Drolet
    Jean Drolet Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    You have the price ? 
  • Gary Wise
    Gary Wise Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017

Hey Y'All,

Just wanted to show off the quilted covers made for me by my wife Sabina, K4SAB.

Gary W4EEY

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    About $20, not sure about the shipping but shouldn't be much.
  • N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Did he have to get the rights to use the logo?
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Definitely interested,will be looking for it on the web site.
    Looks nice.
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    20 dollars is an excellent price for such a nice cover. That is first class.
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Oh my goodness, that is really cool. The monitor with the test signal made me laugh. Very whimsical, tell your XYL she done good.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Well, it is to cover actual Flex gear, not trying to seem like a FRS made product. Think of it like a label. I hope I don't get him in trouble.
  • PA1EC
    PA1EC Member
    edited May 2017
    25 euro (  27 dollar) I ordered just one per e-mail.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I stand corrected. I guess that includes shipping.
  • PA1EC
    PA1EC Member
    edited May 2017
    Shipping to the Netherlands will cost 10 euro extra, so for 35 euro a nice cover.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Cool. I like that fact it has a flap on the side so I can leave the microphone connected.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    for the word Maestro he will get no trouble. It's not rel real logo 
  • PA1EC
    PA1EC Member
    edited May 2017
    The cover is now available on the website http://www.hambuy.es/ I ordered mine already

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.