Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

COVER 6600M

FRED  W9TB
FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
What type and size tool will I need to remove the cover on my 6600M ?

Answers

• Rob Monsipapa
    Rob Monsipapa Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Wish I saw this last night. I had to open my 6600M to remove a **** that came loose and was sitting in the bottom of the radio. I have a precision hex bit set and I had one that fit perfectly. If you don't get an answer by late today I'll post the size. Rob AK7RM
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Torx 8

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.