Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Covent garden

Options
Apple store convent Garden London... Quick advert left for Flex Radio ;-) image

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    :-)
  • Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Well done Steve!  I haven't seen anyone mention it so at the risk of redundancy, the current picture on the Flex-Radio start page is GREAT!
  • Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Nice!  Good to see another flexer in the local area.  Might have to meet up for a pint one day.  :)
  • Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Mike well you already helped me to get started with HRD and the flex so I think I at least owe you a pint ;-)
  • Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Maybe we can line that up with the next time I operate from the HMS Belfast and get you a little time in the radio room there too!  :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.