Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Connector micro usb in Maestro

Jean Drolet
Jean Drolet Member ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Maestro
Hello group!

After replacing the internal battery and screen of the Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet.

I reconnect the cables and I see a micro usb port to recharge the battery we install for the use of the Maestro.

My question, Have you tried the connector to charge the battery and the tablet at the same time

Sorry i'm french google translate it's my friend

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    We'd be previously warned off backfeeding  a charge over concerns that introduced stray current may adversely affect components, including items wired to the OEM tablet in the product build.

Steve
    K9ZW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.