Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Congratulations to all Flex' staff and all beta testers

Tom
Tom Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Installation of V2 on my PC went well, no problems. I wish to congratulate all involved in creating a new version  of SSDR software. Very easy to install and to setup. It opens a new era in amateur radio communication. I also do appreciate a great effort of all ( nameless?) beta testers who participated in development of SSDR and SmartLink.

Tom, SP7WT

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019

Smartlink does not work through the Verizon LTE network. I have to use VPN in order for my iPhone to see the Flex 6500. Have updated IOS to Version 2.

Jim, K6QE

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Verizon LTE at the radio or phone/remote end? I use Verizon wireless and it works just fine for me. 
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I am running through Verizon and it worked well with master and laptop. I will be on road next 2 days and packed it in luggage with me. First results seem good will work it all tonight Mike N9dfd

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.