Community Elmers of the Year 2016

• Praise
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
This evening, I had the honor of presenting the Community Elmer of the Year 2016 awards at the FlexRadio Dayton Banquet to George Molnar KF2T, Steve Weinert K9ZW and Peter Viscarola K1PGV. This award recognizes an individual elmers efforts and contributions in assisting FlexRadio Community users in addition to being an advocate for FlexRadio. These deserving winners are an example of the spirit of elmering that everyone should strive to emulate. Congratulations!!

From everyone at FlexRadio, thank you for you contributions to FlexRadio and the Community.
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9153 Posts
  • 3503 Reply Likes
  • thankful and happy

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Peter K1PGV

Peter K1PGV, Elmer

• 541 Posts
  • 315 Reply Likes
Wow... That's quite a surprise. Thank you very much.

I'm honored. All I can say is that I try to help when I can, and when the range of my experience allows. And I hasten to add that my contributions pale in comparison to those of many others here on the forum.

Thanks again.

Peter
K1PGV
Photo of Steve K9ZW

Steve K9ZW, Elmer

• 1336 Posts
  • 687 Reply Likes
Very humbled to be recognized.

There have been so many people who have taken time to help me in our hobby. "Paying Forward" is the least one can do.

With great respect to the truly bright folk in the community and to those who Elmered me, thank you.

Steve
K9ZW
Photo of Chris Tate  - N6WM

Chris Tate - N6WM, Elmer

• 820 Posts
  • 220 Reply Likes
Congrats and well deserved Steve.
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T

George Molnar, KF2T, Elmer

• 1618 Posts
  • 582 Reply Likes
Thanks to the Community and Flex for allowing me to participate and enjoy ham radio so much with you all!