Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Come out to Frostfest and hang with the Flex crowd.

Tim - W4TME
Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
edited May 2020 in New Ideas
FlexRadio Systems will be at Frostfest this weekend, February 6th in Richmond VA.  Stop by and check out a production Maestro.  We will also be hosting the special event station in the booth this year running a FLEX-6700.

http://frostfest.com/wp/

Comments

• K0UNX
    K0UNX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Oooooh.....  I really LIKE those words:  "production Maestro."    Gives me a real tingle!

K0UNX, Jim in Colorado
  • Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    See you there!  I'm more than happy to pick up my production Maestro as well!  That would save a few bucks on shipping.  :-) 

Cal/N3CAL
  • Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    PRODUCTION!!  Oh, boy.  I'm staying near the phone this week to get my delivery slot.....
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We are making production units, but we are only shipping to beta testers right now. We are still on target to begin customer shipments at the end of the month.
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Good luck with the show today guys....

Wish we could be there.

• AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    But it is a short month.  29 days less 6 is three weeks and two days....but who is counting.

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I attended the Richmond Virginia Frostfest today (drove up from North Carolina) and met Tim and others from the Flex crew.  I also got to see and operate the Maestro for the first time.  What an awesome piece of equipment!  I'm very much looking forward to taking delivery of mine!  Thanks to Tim and crew for showing up today.

Butch
    KF4HR
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
      Will there be enough production to fill all the preorders at once? 
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Based on my conversation with Tim yesterday I'd venture to say the answer to your question is no.  Tim mentioned Maestro shipping should start in March but when I mentioned I thought my pre-order date might have been November, if I remember correctly he said I'd be looking at another 4-6 weeks (beyond March) to get mine.  When I got home and checked my actual Maestro invoice date it was October 23rd so perhaps that will move my delivery up a bit.  From what I saw yesterday, it will be worth the wait.
  • Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I attended the Richmond Frostfest yesterday as well. My first stop when the doors opened was to the Flex booth.  It was nice to finally meet Tim in person!  I was hoping to get my hands on a production Maestro but unfortunately the Maestro they had on display was broken!   It was not working!  :-( 
    I saw that they got another one to the show later in the day but by then I missed all the fun.  My pre-order was done on May 15, 2015 so hopefully I'll get one before Butch as long as it works.  haha

Cal/N3CAL
  • Steve Belcak
    Steve Belcak Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Tim.....nice to meet and say hello at Frostfest....

73 Steve K3WKM
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yep, your May pre-order should definitely come in before mine Cal.  I showed up late to the fest and and saw the working Maestro in the afternoon.   

If memory serves Flex ended the discount Maestro pre-order offer sometime around mid-November of last year.  Just curious... Does anyone remember when Flex first started taking pre-orders for the Maestro?

• Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I ordered mine the first day at Dayton.  Don't know if they were taking orders before that or not.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    12:01AM 1st day Dayton 2015
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Rick - you are at the very front part of the queue.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Nice to meet you too!
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Cal, it was note to have an eyeball QSO with you too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.