Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Challenges with Mic/Audio on Maestro

Options
Hani - OD5TE
Hani - OD5TE Member
edited May 2019 in Maestro
I am facing challenges with the Mic setup on Maestro. I have been using a Heil Pro-set Plus headset for the last 2 weeks without any problem. Suddenly it stopped working and not able to get Audio through. I have tried multiple profiles with luck. The best I could achieve is a low audio out with noise and the noise level through the Mic goes up when the adapter is plugged in.  On the other hand SmartSDR is working fine.  Appreciate any help or guidance. 73 de Hani / OD5TE

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Hani

Is there any chance the Mic connector on the Proset (the 1/8" mono connector) is broken?  I have had 3 Heil headset cords fail on my ProSet.  In fact, before I switched over to RadioSport, I had a stock of Heil ProSet cables since the Mic one kept breaking.

Can you test the Mic on another radio at all or with an Ohm meter just so we can make sure the Mic isn't the issue?

Mike 
  • Hani - OD5TE
    Hani - OD5TE Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Thank you Mike. Proset is working fine. Some settings get messed up in the radio configurations.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.