Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CAT program not seeing ports

Paul
Paul Member
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR CAT
CAT is not showing any ports in the "Connect to 3rd Party" list. I have rebooted, done peer to peer, removed, installed and several other tries with no help. Any one else have this issue Paul, KE5ZW
Tagged:

Answers

• K4ELO
    K4ELO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Same problem here. Version 1.2.2.0 running with 1.0.24.22 SmartSDR
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I have the same problem as noted in an earlier post. running the latest beta
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I have worked on this with many installs and uninstalls and reboots and CAT does not work anymore. I show Flex vitual port 4/14 in device manager but CAt does not show comport for third party programs after all the work!
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Yes, I reported this problem earlier.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I went back to version 1 and all is working just fine now. not sure what happens in the beta but this version is working great! Problem solved albeit a former version
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Today deleted version 1 and reinstalled the beta 3 times before it all came together and worked! so, no more problems
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    To solve this issue, just delete Smart CAT and re-install it. Delete any and ALL CAT off your computer desk top. If you try to do a fix CAT; that does not do it either. I have become an expert in this area: HRD force me to do this several times.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.