Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cat commands for PTT

Options
Michael N6BRP
Michael N6BRP Member
edited November 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I'm trying to configure my 6500 to work with EZpal. I can't seem to get the PTT to work with this program (it works with wsjt and fldigi). I'm going to try the custom setup. Can anyone tell me the cat commands for PTT on and off?

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Michael, This is what works for me The com port can be either the SSDR CAT 3rd party port or a SSDR CAT dedicated com port AL, K0VM
  • Michael N6BRP
    Michael N6BRP Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks! I'll use the Kenwood rig choice in EZpal.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.