Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't get HRD DM780 PTT to work

Options
Al Reeves
Al Reeves Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have followed the directions found on this site to activate HRD DM780 on my 6300.  When I try to setup a new PTT it shows com 79 as the only selection.  Going to DM780 PTT setup in does not show com 79 as a selection.  Any ideas? 

Answers

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Is 79 a PPT port?  It has a "P" in  Cat Box?

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Curious... Why use the DM780 PTT setup at all?  I just leave the 'via Ham Radio Deluxe' option checked and let Rig Control worry about it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.