Gerald Schumacher

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Andy - KU7T

Andy - KU7T

• 260 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Not sure what exactly does not work. Here is an issue I had... Check which TX profile you use and whether TX PTT is set. I had this happen to me where the 2nd SO2R profile somehow lost the setting and PTT was not going out. 

Andy
KU7T
Photo of Gary NC3Z

Gary NC3Z

• 151 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Any more description of the symptoms??
Photo of Mark - WS7M

Mark - WS7M

• 1375 Posts
  • 516 Reply Likes
Official Response
Most likely, as Andy pointed out, this will be related to the new TX Band Settings... dialog in V3 which looks like:

I found a couple times in various profiles that my ACC TX was not checked for the band I was on.

Mark
Photo of Gerald Schumacher

Gerald Schumacher

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Have everything checked as in your video how ever still the same . looks like  a verry small level of power to amp not the pow required for amp (40) watts  The table you have shown, I have 100 watts inserted.
Photo of Mark - WS7M

Mark - WS7M

• 1375 Posts
  • 516 Reply Likes
Are you using ALC?  I do not.  I have had serious issues with ALC doing strange things.

You are on 3.x... Are you running multi-client?  IE running both SSDR on a PC and on the M maestro screen?

If so check that PTT is enabled for the client where you are trying to drive the amp from.

Prior to 3.x release I had a moment of terror when I was not getting any power to the amp when I hit tune or used the paddle in CW.  Turned out local PTT was not enabled for the client I was working on.

This is also under the setup menu.
Photo of Gerald Schumacher

Gerald Schumacher

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Not using alc, selected RCA  TX!   Now working Tnx much. Old age got to me 73