Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cannot TX on ANT2.

Options
k0eoo
k0eoo Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I don't think this has been reported yet and nothing in the release notes. I have a 6500/V1.0.0. I am not able to transmit on ANT2. I can only receive on ANT2. Also, the RX slice panel only displays ANT1 with ANT2 is selected.

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We have determined that this defect needs immediate attention and we have entered it into our bug tracker for resolution.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We just completed comprehensive testing on the FLEX-6500 with SmartSDR v1.0.0 and cannot reproduce this behavior. Please power down the FLEX-6500, remove DC power from the radio for a few minutes and then power everything back up and let me know if you still are experiencing the inability to transmit on ANT-2.
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hummmm, I'll check when I get home and let you know...
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Found the problem. I didn't know how to set the TX antenna. Figured it out and ANT2 works fine. I was setting the antenna in the pop-out display on the left thinking it was setting both TX-RX antennas and it wasn't. VERY sorry I gave you a start! This is what you don't need right now....
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Options
    No problem!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.