Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cannot get SmartSDR CAT to work

Marv
Marv Member
edited April 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Every time I try to run SmartSDR CAT, I can create ports (Shared and Dedicated) but get nowhere with them. I do not seem to get any list for a port on the fist screen nothing on the second screen, but can see the ports I create after clicking on refresh on the third screen. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have changed this post to a problem topic and converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution. If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Hi Tim, screen shot from my MAC: Separately, you have close already other topic, but can you review it quickly for comments - http://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/recording_and_re_transmission Thank you !
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Sergy, As my previous post has indicated, since you have this issue too, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for assistance. Thanks.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Well Tim, submitted.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    This topic has been solved in Zendesk
  • Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited February 2015
    What is Zendesk is there a link for the solved problem please?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Steve - Zendesk is our HelpDesk software - you can not link to a private support ticket. If you are experiencing this issue, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket.
  • Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi Tim, yes realised that today as spotted a reference somewhere to Zendesk I'm still learning.... Steve :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.