Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cannot transmit PSK31 with WinWarbler. Receive works fine. RTTY TX/RX works fine.

Cannot transmit PSK31 using WinWarbler or MuliPSK on 6700. RTTY sending and receiving works fine. On PSK, I see good level on DAX control Panel TX Stream meter; however, no indication on Radio Panel Level meter. USing Digu as mode. If I change mode to USB, I see good level on Radio level meter and hear good sounds when MON is enabled; however, no power output. Using SmartSDR 1.9.7. Any ideas?

Answers

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Commander active ?
    Andy K3UK
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    Is the RF power slider set to zero when you go to DIGU? It seems the DAX input is still enabled if you are getting an audio level showing. Does the audio level go up to the red without being red? Is TX selected for the slice you are using?

If you see a good audio level then I wouldn't suspect a WinWarbler setting (you use that for both PSK and RTTY (AFSK)?). Maybe check the configuration for PTT though. I have mine set for Mode Xcvr Ctrl App and Port none.

That's all I can think of. Good luck!

Kevin K4VD

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Also check your transmit passband - AFSK tones above the cutoff won't be transmitted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.