Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

cannot connect to wi fi with correct password

steve turner
steve turner Member
edited June 2020 in Maestro
hi everyone just purchased a flex maestro second user to go with my 6300 ive been reading many post but i cant find a definate answer to my problem. which is the screen comes up with 
connect to wi fi i type in the correct password but it keeps coming back with enter password all my other devices work ok 
many thanks steve G1PPA

PS meastro connects to i phone ok

Answers

• Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Do you have an apostrophe ( ' )   in the SSID name or password?   Windows world that is a no no .. 
  • steve turner
    steve turner Member
    edited September 2018
    Sorry for a **** question what is ssid name there is no apostrophe in password
  • Ora Smith
    Ora Smith Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    SSID is the name of your wifi network. The apostrophe is a no-no, and there may be other symbols that cause a problem.

• steve turner
    steve turner Member
    edited September 2018
    Ok thanks I will take a look
  • steve turner
    steve turner Member
    edited September 2018
    Only a - in the WiFi network name my laptop on windows 10 connect ok and my window tablet only the maestro won’t connect
  • Ora Smith
    Ora Smith Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    The SSID is the name of the wireless network. Steve, you might try removing the "-". The Maestro seems to have some quirks about the names of networks it will connect to. I was told this by the help desk.  Just make it alphanumeric only and see what happens.
  • steve turner
    steve turner Member
    edited September 2018
    Ok many thanks Ora now need to work out how to change name Iam not very technical once again many thanks
  • Albert John
    Albert John Member
    edited July 2019

Like all other Printers, EPSON Printers also come with a manual book which includes the complete installation procedure step by step. You can follow to install the printer device smoothly on your computer system.  But if you are using MAC book at your home or workplace and you are trying to install your newly purchased EPSON Printer on it, you might get stuck in between How to connect Epson printer to wifi.
  • Roger David
    Roger David Member
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for sharing this valuable content with us this work is appreciable and I have bookmarked your website Visit to set up aol email account on windows 8
  • Steve Potter
    Steve Potter Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    You can use an apostrophy in a password, which is in my smartlink account password, I had to use the split keyboard to sign in on the Maestro, this does have an apostrophy!! so it might be ok for your WiFi

• W9WLX_Chuck
    W9WLX_Chuck Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I can't speak to apostrophe use in the password, but I experienced the failure when used in the SSID.  Other devices on my network were happy with it, but not Maestro.  It would accept the password as correct, but then cycle back to log into the network.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.