Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can VAC ver 4.0 be used with Flex 6500?

Options
Marv
Marv Member
edited December 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
I presently have a RIGBLASTER PRO interface for the digital modes with a an IC-7600. The 7600 has a input for true FSK, but the Flex 6500 does not as far as I know. Can I use VAC Ver 4.0 with the 6500 to accomplish the same thing? If so some hints on how to set it up would be appreciated. Thanks Marv W0ZK

Answers

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Not at this time. Flex is working on a Digital Audio Cable of their own that will be used with the Flex 6000 series. The greyed out DAX option on the SmartSDR software.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.