Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can Not Select SliceA for xmit

Options
Roger Rockwell/na4rr
Roger Rockwell/na4rr Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Flex 6700 ssdr 1.0 On 10m opened slice on 28.3500 and made contact. Opened another slice down on 28.032. Moved around some on the cw part until I found someone I wanted to call. Select sliceB for xmit. All worked. Panadapter shows Slice A out of view to the right. Double click on the SliceA box and that takes you back to 28.350 but now cannot select xmit for that slice. If I look at the Panadapter it shows SliceB out of view to the left with tx. As I try to select Xmit in Slice A the xmit indicator for B goes away but no xmit for A. I have to x out slice B in order to get slice A to xmit. I haven't tried other bands etc. and I've been off the air for a few days so don't know if anyone else has reported. tnx Roger

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is a real bug, as I just verified the behavior. I have added it to the bug tracker for resolution. Thanks for the report.
  • Roger Rockwell/na4rr
    Roger Rockwell/na4rr Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's nice to know I'm not the bug this time. :) roger
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Options
    or the windshield :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.