Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can an iPad run iOS SSDR and digital program?

KF4HR
KF4HR Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Is it possible to use an iPad to run iOS SSDR and digital communications applications at the same time? (Toggle between the App's.)  Ideally I'd like to operate iOS SSDR and a PSK31 application on my iPad. 

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    NO. Because ther e is no digital Program for iOS
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Howard have you tried the PSKer App?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJslXYD6-4Q
  • mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Run TeamViewer on iPAD to a PC where the PC can run SSDR and a Digital program same time Maybe something else exists but not sure what it is 73 Mike
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    There is no real way to get audio from SSDR/iOS to another app. I believe that is an apple limitation. Another app can connect via DAX if the developer has built this capability. 
  • Andrew VK5CV
    Andrew VK5CV Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I can use the iOS app as the client and use a PC with DAX and CAT or a Mac with xDAX and xCAT for the digital mode program..
    Andrew VK5CV
  • Olivia Watson
    Olivia Watson Member
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for the information.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.