Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

BSOD?

Options
Michael Coslo
Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
After updating to the latest beta version, I catch a BSOD when I shut down the computer since I installed it. The windows help doesn't help much. The radio and SSDR run fine.

I'm running W7 in bootcamp. Anyone else running it successfully in W7?

Comments

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Win7 Pro, SSDR and Maestro.  Nothing here.
  • Bill
    Bill Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mine runs fine with the new beta update but haven't tried my Maestro yet.
    Windows 7, Flex 6500
    Bill G4ERV
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    it could be in relation with FlexControl drive (IMHO : may be with expirience from the past)
    try without connected FlexControl
    However on my Win10 on Parallels latest beta work precisely fine for me
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Without the STOP codes generated from an actual BSoD, there really isn't much I can do to diagnose your issue.  If it is creating a dump file, it can be analyzed to identify the fault.
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Tim, Looks like using system restore fixed the problem. So I'm in good shape now, and everything is working well. I attribute this to random windows issue, not to the radio, that it happened when I installed the beta release appears to be conicidence, so this one is solved as a computer issue not a radio one. Thanks much.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the update.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.