Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Brand new to 6400m problems finding transmitter settings

Options
Pepper
Pepper Member
edited March 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
New to Flex 6400m. Attempting to reach transmitter settings by pushing power knob. Transmit menu will not appear when I push and hold it or fast push of knob. Have tried on slice A and B. Does transmit without problems. What am I doing wrong ? Also it came with an older software. Should I upgrade at this point ?

Answers

• Mike KE4U
    Mike KE4U Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hi Pepper - There are several transmitter settings areas you can access.

1. Holding down the MIC / SPEED knob or touching the RF PWR information center-screen will bring up a menu.

2. The Transmit tab can be selected by touching the  MENU center-screen.

3. Touching the slice reciever on-screen will let you set transmitted modes and bands.

4. The Phone/CW tab can be selected by touching the  MENU center-screen.

Hope this is useful - I may have missed some other settings but these are ones that come to mind at the moment.

73 - Mike, KE4U

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I get there by touching the power number on the touch screen it opens the same window then to close it just touch the black area beside it. This way yout mic gain is not changed as it does often when getting to the menu by pressing the power knob.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.