Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Boot problems with 6600M

After booting straight to the opening screen for some time since the last firmware update, my 6600M has now reverted to stopping at the screen that requires you to enter the firmware version and then to manually choose, run etc.
Not only that when it reaches the opening screen, all that shows is part of the top section with the Menu. There is nothing else displayed. If I shut down with the power button and then switch it back on again, it then boots normally - or at least it did this time.
I do not know if this is a bug in the firmware or if the recent behavior is the result of a Window 10 update.
Either way, it is not very good. Perhaps Flex are aware of this altered behavior and it will be corrected in the next firmware update ?

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.