Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Bluetooth Keyboard for Maestro

Howard K2AQ
Howard K2AQ Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in New Ideas

Subscribing to the “we incorporate what folks desire” mantra …. How about the CW ops in this community chime in for CWX operation via a BT keyboard.  Can’t stand the external boxes. What say you? I am sure there are other things of higher priority… however, it would be a real **** sweetener for some of us. 

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    How about a bt cw key?
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016

While they are at it...how about BT audio, and microphone.

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Since the Maestro has built in BT 4.0, seems like with a bit of imagination BT keyboards, headsets, etc, could be interfaced.  No?  
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I sort of got the inference that the Maestro is to be used as is and with a bent for smearing the screen with your sweaty hands.
  • Martin AA6E
    Martin AA6E Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Each to his own. I'd like to have fldigi and wsjtx rolled into Maestro, please! Along with the BT keyboard.
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I'd find a bluetooth keyboard useful, I think!

David G4NRT
  • N9VC
    N9VC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'd just be happy for the Maestro

73, Jim N9VC
  • Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Me too.
  • Dick Illman
    Dick Illman Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Bluetooth keyboard which could be used for CW sending as well as having built-in application support such as fldigi, dx spotting, and logging would be great. I have been waiting for 3 months for my Maestro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.