Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

binaural receive

Options
pa0wmr
pa0wmr Member
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
how to to get binaural receive ?

Answers

•   VE6KWA
    VE6KWA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    In the setup menu, under the "receive Tab" Weird if you ask me, but that's where it's at...
  • hans weijers
    hans weijers Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    On the receive tab in the radio-setup menu you can switch on/off binaural audio.
    Works great
    73, Hans PA0HWB
  • Mark Erbaugh
    Mark Erbaugh Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    What are the Flexlib API commands to enable and disable Binaural receive?
  • Dave Chavez
    Dave Chavez Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Does not seem to make that much of a difference compare to when I had the 5000.  The 5000 you really hear the 3D depth.

• Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Would like to see the this ICON in place of the REMOTE ICON, move remote to the left.
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    binaural works really fine ! I like it

• rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I downloaded the new flexlib api code last night. Looks like you just get/set BinuralRX on the radio class to bool true/false.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.