Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Best Logging Software for Flex 6xxx

Options
2»

Answers

• Dave AA6YQ
    Dave AA6YQ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    DXKeeper can be configured to automatically upload each QSO to LoTW as you log it, or you can with a coupled of mouse clicks upload all QSOs not already uploaded to LoTW. The relevant documentation is here.

If you haven't already reviewed Getting Started with DXLab, I suggest you start there.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    You guys are the epitome of what the Flex community is all about. nice work...
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm in. 

Slice Master is, and I expect will always be, Flex only.  Anything I can do to simplify connecting Flex radios to other third party programs is well within the scope.  

• Lawrence Libsch
    Lawrence Libsch Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
      DXLab is amazing. Huge advantages are the quality of its documentation - if you can follow instructions, you can make any feature work. And the documentation is not only meticulous, it's constantly updated. Unlike so many others, feature upgrades are immediately added to documentation. Another big advantage is Dave's presence on the user group. Questions there are answered authoritatively and very quickly, usually by Dave in addition to other users. DXLab is modular. Learn the functions you want now and add others later as you recognize their usefulness for you. DXLab is powerful - its capabilities are vast and incredibly useful for DXing. Finally, DXLab is always adding features. Recent examples are adding Callsigns to SDR panafall displays and close integration with FT-8. DXLab integrates very well with my Flex 6600. Time spent learning to use DXLab will be richly rewarded. Just a very satisfied, grateful user. K4KGG, Larry
  • Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options

N3FJP ACLog is very clean design, functional and super easy to use. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.