Behringer CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller for use with Flex 6000

• Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
I wrote an application in the Processing IDE to interface the Behringer CMD Micro with the flex 6000 series radios.  The program utilizes the TCPIP API to interface with the radio.  This program is given free of charge with no expressed or implied warranty.  Please feel free to modify the source as you see fit.

Here is the latest alpha (possibly buggy) version for the CMD Micro.  This version has the following new features.

1.  Improved Frequency control - no more floating point errors (.0001+.0001 no longer = 3 LOL)
2.  New steps 1 -amber/10-blue/50- flashing
3.  Jog wheels x5 step when spun fast, for quick movements
4.  Vox key replaced with "Shift" button.  If shift is lit, the functions listed above the button/dial are available.  This opens up the possibility for more future functions.

Give it a test and report back!  Much more work to clean this up and add new features.  But before continuing, I would like this tested thoroughly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ln4hq84g663808c/CMDMicroFlex6k_v2_0.zip?dl=0

William
Photo of William Hemmingsen

William Hemmingsen

• 573 Posts
  • 278 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Danny K5CG

Danny K5CG

• 394 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
The network health issue continues with the 2.0d version. There is a fix that required setting a network property (UDP Port?) so that the same port that SmartSDR uses is not also used for this app.

In this topic https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/dropped-packets-when-client-connected-from-same-mac...

The relevant comment I think is...

"If you aren't going to use the UDP data, there is no reason to have a UDP listener.  But I would recommend moving the port the radio uses off of the default 4991 using the client udpport command so as not to confuse the SmartSDR packet count."
Photo of Trevor-EI2GLB

Trevor-EI2GLB

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Can some give me a beginner's guide on how to get this working??

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Good morning Trevor:

1. Buy controller (here ore elsewhere ;-)):
https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-Micro-Compact-2-Deck-Controller/dp/B0042Z3EK2
2. Download software:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/am5fx5j8i8qevgo/CMDMicroFlex6k_v2_0d.zip?dl=0
3. Connect controller to USB port
4. Start SmartSDR
5. Start William's software for SmartSDR API
6. Enjoy!
7. If you want to: relabel controller (see picture in above link)

73, Alex - DH2ID
(Edited)
Photo of Trevor-EI2GLB

Trevor-EI2GLB

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Alex I have controller ordered I will report back when I get it,

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Ok, Trevor, glad to help! 73, Alex - DH2ID
Photo of Dale KB5VE

Dale KB5VE

• 418 Posts
  • 56 Reply Likes
I have enjoyed using mine.
Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
sure wish William would come back and wrap up that android version for my galaxy S-5...

I use my CMD micro nearly every day... works GREAT..
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Dan, I concur fully. William had some problems with audio streaming.
Hopefully he'll solve that :-)
I also use my CMD micro, very useful for SSB and CW work...
Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
mine is about 30 degrees off horizontal, on the desk.  I use a tea towel for a dust cover.  it covers my keyboard and paddles too...real high end set-up here, ha!
Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
wonder if i could plug it into my wifi laptop, and have a budget maestro, kinda ??
Photo of Javier, KC2QII

Javier, KC2QII

• 33 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
You sure can. I have operated remotely from a hotel room with my CMD Micro and Laptop
Photo of Javier, KC2QII

Javier, KC2QII

• 33 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Photo of Paul - WB5AGF

Paul - WB5AGF

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
(13 Aug 2016; Saturday afternoon)

(This 'thread' is so long that I am getting lost.)

(I received my behringer controller this morning (the Postman left it at the door) and have gotten it to run although some of the controls have my confused.)

Could someone please tell me :

1.) Are there presently four releases for the behringer controller software ?

2.) I tried to find a User Manual for the behringer controller but have not found one .... All I have is the 'Quick Start Guide' that came with the controller.

3.) Where is there documentation that describes the programming language being used ? (Or is it MIDI ?)

- Paul, WB5AGF
  Garland, Texas
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Paul
Unfortunately there is no manual for use with Flex 6000.  It is probably worth your while to go back to start of thread and see what transpired over time.  William Hemmingsen in what is called Programming IDE which i believe is a visual app language. The source code is still available I think but you will need to find links.  All is in the thread somewhere.
Photo of Paul - WB5AGF

Paul - WB5AGF

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
(Saturday afternoon; 13 Aug 2016)

Hello Bob;

When I commented that I could not find a User Manual .... I mean just for the Behringer controller itself ... there are some places where comments indicate that there is such a manual but I cannot find it.

I tried to work my way through this (amazingly long) 'thread', and found myself on a Web Page that seemed to be describing a programming environment oriented towards music and 'the arts' but (and perhaps I missed it) nowhere did I see anything that explicitly explained what language William was writing his software in.

( Perhaps I should just be happy that it works and don't ask what makes all the pretty lights blink ? )  [ From the depths of my packrat memory I get fragments of a humorous message in ' pseudo-German ' telling people to keep-their-hands off the equipment but I haven't been able to locate it with a quick Google-search. ]

I got the feeling that a bunch of the guys (who are really into this stuff) have significantly differently backgrounds than do I (I'm a retired EE from the ' hardware world ') and the conversations seem to make ' leaps ' from-one-topic-to-another and I can't see the intervening connections (I assume that there are some ....).

Regards;

- Paul, WB5AGF
  Garland, Texas
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Paul
be sure to select the 'see all 52 comments' then it will show all the traffic.  The language is called 'Processing' and I believe the download zip file has a copy of the source as part of the download.  In earlier comments he describes some possible ways to modify the data file.
Photo of Paul - WB5AGF

Paul - WB5AGF

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Bob;

I'll look through the 'thread' again.

Thanks for the assistance.

- Paul, WB5AGF
Photo of Paul - WB5AGF

Paul - WB5AGF

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
( ps )    Here's what I was trying to remember

ref > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinkenlights
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 784 Posts
  • 332 Reply Likes
I just picked up a Behringer CMD-PL1 at my local discount store is it possible to this model working with my 6500?
http://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Computer-Audio/DJ-Controllers/CMD-PL-1/p/P0AJF#
(Edited)
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
Yes it is.  (And it can be done with many other MIDI controllers, too)

I had my PL-1 and a Hercules DJ2LE running, but never got finished perfecting the software.

You can use the "Processing" language/editor to edit William's program that he wrote for the CMD Micro.

You will need to change the device name to access the PL-1.

You will also need to change the MIDI "Note Values" to match the buttons and knobs you desire to use for the various functions.

Once you learn the basics, you can easily modify and expand the program to do almost anything you want to do with it.  It is just a matter of discovering the value for the button and plugging it into the logic and sending the command out to the rig.

I played with it for a few months about a year and a half ago but lost interest due to my tower project and subsequent enjoyment of the new antenna!  I hope to pick it up again sometime.  I'm not even sure the code I wrote & modified survived the computer crash and update here.....

Ken - NM9P
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 784 Posts
  • 332 Reply Likes
OK Great news! I just happen to be an expert with MIDI so I got the MIDI protocol down I just need to figure out the that software William created.
Are the commands in HEX or MIDI standard command set?

Where can I find the latest version of his program?
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
Skim the contents of this thread and you should be able to find a link to one of his latest software programs.

You will need also to download the processing program. There is a discussion on one of the threads related to this. (It might've been the original one related to their Hercules DJ2LE that can show you how to link to the processing program and you can then look at the source code and discover almost everything you need to know.

Sorry, I don't have access to those links right now. I am at a different computer.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
BTW. If I remember, the midi note values used were in numbers I.e 0-127. Rather then notes - C#. D. G. Etc. but I used a simple look up chart once I figured it out. Not much of a midi guy here. I was more into the logic. Once William figured out how to get info from the controller and send commands to the rig, then the rest was "easy!"
(Edited)
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 784 Posts
  • 332 Reply Likes
OK Ken thanks for the info I will look into this a bit more and see what the deal is.
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 784 Posts
  • 332 Reply Likes
One thing I just discovered is it's going to take a ton of programming to get the CMD-PL-1 to work because of all of the buttons and encoders. Maybe a winter project.
Photo of roger na4rr

roger na4rr

• 124 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Ok

Been playing with my behringer CMD Micro.  I have read through all 3 pages of this thread.  I assume that version 2.0d is the last.  What I have not been able to find is the "demo" program.  There use to be demo program that would run with just the CMD Controller.  You could move a slider, press button, etc and you could see the values change on the controller display.  I don't remember if this was a program that William wrote or not.  Does anyone still have that program.  I sure miss William.  Thanks.

roger
na4rr.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
Look online for a midi monitor. There are several out there that will monitor your midi device and spit out the channel and control numbers for the control and the values generated as you turn or punch each device. Some controls, like the large "turn table" knob send more than one value, depending upon where you are touching it, and what mode it is in. Other control knobs send one value for a punch, and another when rotated, and perhaps another after pushing it. (Shift mode).

I am not at the computer right now, so I can't give you the exact program I used.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
I just did a quick google search, and a program called midi-ox may be what I used. It was a couple of years ago, so I am not sure. You can find this copyrighted freeware program at www.midiox.com
Photo of roger na4rr

roger na4rr

• 124 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Hi  Ken,

Thanks  I dont think thats the one but that should work.  Thanks again

roger
Photo of Jason NR0X

Jason NR0X

• 17 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I found this link in an earlier thread about using the Hercules DJ Controller.  Is this the one you're looking for?

http://obds.free.fr/midimon/

NR0X
Photo of Craig Haggerty

Craig Haggerty

• 6 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I have produced an update to William's CMDMircoFlex6K software for the CMD Micro Midi Controller.   It is similar in functionality to William's program, but there are a number of changes.

1.  Updated the GUI.
2.  Changed the Tune Steps.  Step now goes from 1 Hz >> 100 Hz >> 1000 Hz to speed tuning.
3.  Changed the Filter Button function.  Filter now works for all six filter steps for CW, USB, LSB, DIGU, DIGL, AM,  and SAM.
4. Reversed default settings for slice volume and AGC-T sliders.
5. Changed VOX, MON and ANF buttons to without shift, and CWX buttons to with shift.
6.  Reversed Rx Ant and Tx Ant buttons.
7.  Grouped Main Lineout with Headphone Volume and RF Power with Tune Power.
8.  Added Panadapter Scale Up and Scale Down buttons.

I trust William will not mind if I release this here.  I would have direct mailed him, but I couldn't find an email address.  Anyway I like the changes and I hope you will too.

Craig W0CHH

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/569lkggvj8so21d/AABg2M8JZFc8X9L-nMvMMPdVa?dl=0

Photo of Danny K5CG

Danny K5CG

• 393 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
That's awesome Craig!
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Craig, FlexMidi does not run on my Windows7 64bit machine. 
The app window stays empty at first.
After quite a while it populates with the new GUI and there is a message:
"No Flex6K found" and the program does not connect to SmartSDR.
I've tested both the 64bit and 32bit versions, run as an admin, given all rights, nothing
works.
The original program runs without any problems.
73, Alex - DH2ID
(Edited)
Photo of Chris DL5NAM

Chris DL5NAM

• 689 Posts
  • 154 Reply Likes
Alex did you try both versions?
(Edited)
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Hi Chris, yes, as I wrote above: both versions do not work.
I'm not sure where the problem lies.
Does the program work on your computer?
73, Alex - DH2ID
Photo of Chris DL5NAM

Chris DL5NAM

• 689 Posts
  • 154 Reply Likes
Not yet - have to search where i have the Behringer stored. Long time not used but will also try SSDR-IOS. Must start a dxped in basement ... :-)
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Thank you, Chris. If you -or someone else - gets the program to run,
I would be very glad to know the OS (7/10?) and any ideas, why it
refuses to run on my PC's (I've tested only under Windows 7 32 and 64bit)
Photo of Steven G1XOW

Steven G1XOW

• 296 Posts
  • 129 Reply Likes
I tried it for 2 minutes this morning before heading out for work.

It would not load/run the 64 bit version (Windows 10 Creator edition 64 bit).

Interestingly it looks like the main app was being removed by anti-virus measures but had no more time to check for sure.

73 de Steve G1XOW
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Alex, I've had the same problem with the earlier version which i believe was related to USB or Java. I reverted to earlier version of Java and made sure to have Midi inserted prior to selecting SSDR that seemed to cure. Later updated Java and all seems well. Not sure of exact cause.
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Forgot to mention I'm using Win7pro 64 bit
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Thank you for your answer, Bob. I'm also using your OS version.
Update: Craig changed his program, which works now.
73, Alex - DH2ID
(Edited)
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
I have not tried this interface since upgrading to Windows 10.  It worked fine on Win 8 & 8.1.  But here are a few suggestions that MAY help.  (or not...)

Make sure that if you are trying to run the program that you are running the compiled version, not the source code version.  (They are in separate sub-directories in the un-zipped folder)  If you download "Processing" and want to run things, there are some files that need to be put in the directory with the source code if you are running it that way.  

Search the original thread about the Hercules DJ2 controller where William and I had lengthy exchanges as he brought me up to speed on the program before he switched to the Behringer CMD Micro and started a new thread.  I am at the office right now and it has been over two years since I messed with this, so I don't remember the exact files/directories.

Other thoughts:

1) I seem to remember there being some frustration in that the program used the same UDP port that other software used and it tended to get bogged down or buffer overloaded.  The solution, I think, was in getting the program to open an additional port so that it didn't have to share all the data with the other programs on the port....  (Long time, don't remember).

2) It may be that installing "Processing" puts some needed files in the system that enable the program to run. 

3) I would love to see someone port this over to C# and abandon Processing altogether, even though Processing is very easy to learn and follow the logic and syntax.  (This may be a Summertime project for me if I can learn enough C#, but don't hold your breath....)

Once you learn it, and understand the logic of William's program, it is very easy to modify, customize layout, add features and commands, and even reprogram for other MIDI controllers. It is a great option for those who cannot afford a Maestro, but need more control than the FlexControl Knob gives.  

There are other Commercial programs out there that already interface with the CMD-Micro - Pegasus & SSDR-IOS are two that I know of. Pegasus is interesting, but more than I need with my 6500.  I plan to find an interface for my iPad that will allow me to use my controllers (Hercules DJ2 LE and Behringer CMD PL1) with my iPad Air. - especially after SSDR V.2.0 is released.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
Craig (W0CHH) ....Could I suggest that you begin a new thread for this and include your links in the initial posting?  This may prevent your updated software links from getting burried in previous discussion threads and make it more easy for interested parties to find them, and this discussion....Thanks for your work to keep this software interface going!

Ken - NM9P
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
...Craig said: "I trust William will not mind if I release this here.  I would have direct mailed him, but I couldn't find an email address."....

In my initial exchanges with William, I asked about this, and his response was that I was free to modify and share his code, as long as I put some comment in it giving him credit for his share of it, and that I did not commercialize it.  I had no problem with that.  

In the early stages, we bounced a lot of ideas off of each other and shared a lot of code snippets . . . with William doing most of the heavy lifting.  Then our development took different forks, since we had different controllers that needed some different logic in some areas.  

Then he got interested in other hobbies and time and energy for this project (and Ham Radio/Flex Radio) ran out.  I miss his input and innovation, But I understand that a person only has so much time and energy and can usually only pursue one or two great hobby passions.
Photo of Chris DL5NAM

Chris DL5NAM

• 689 Posts
  • 154 Reply Likes
Ken, SSDR IOS has include since last version Behringer. Only a small adapter is needed. So Behringer runs also under IOS

73 Chris
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Ken et al
sounds like a couple of good suggestions as the other thread is long and tough to find exactly what I want to see.  I find the midi box easy to use and I need to study 'Processing' to understand the coding...but I need to learn c# also...but at my age it's probably not going to happen.   As another note, I have a Maestro and got the adjustable feet but in looking at the fixed stand that came with it, I decided it would work as stand for the midi box and sure enough it does.  Had to add a couple of screws to attach.  Wonder if Flex would sell fixed stand separately?  
(Edited)
Photo of Danny K5CG

Danny K5CG

• 393 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
You could probably buy the stand as a replacement part. How wide is it? How well does the CMD Micro fit? Picture please!
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Ok I'm traveling at present but will post pix when I return. The stand fits very well and you just have to position it to have attachment screws to not interfere with battery cover etc. Midi bos sits at about 30-45 degrees from horizontal. Pix will show.
Photo of Jason NR0X

Jason NR0X

• 17 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hi guys,
I downloaded the Processing IDE and I've been tweaking with the code, too.  I've had quite the good time with it, actually.  I came up with a couple of lines to use one of the sliders as a "Zoom" function for the panadapter window.  I'll be happy to share it if anyone wants.
Photo of Chris DL5NAM

Chris DL5NAM

• 689 Posts
  • 154 Reply Likes
Jason, we like everything bring us a step further :-)
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
I'm interested. Which slider?
Photo of Craig Haggerty

Craig Haggerty

• 6 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Good morning, I had changed the initial IP address to my home computer.  This version changes it back to William's default.  Hopefully this will now work for all.  Here it is...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j7f6b2udxoc9p72/AABrJsIwwuyidQ5qjgOT4sLEa?dl=0
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Thank you, Craig, works fine now.
I'll be using the original software, though, as I want the tune button for the
external tuner on top (without pressing shift first). It would be great,
if you could program an options menu to individually set the buttons and
sliders.
73, Alex - DH2ID
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
As a suggestion.  
In one version of the program, William had incorporated a rudimentary text configuration file to select a few function / key options and allow the user to enter the IP address of the rig.  I had planned upon capitalizing upon this.

The way I had planned to do this was with an expanded text configuration file.  
All of the defined commands would be given a name in the config file, and then they could be linked with a particular button or dial.  I planned to document the text file with the "#" lines so that it would be easy for others who received a copy of the software to know how to modify the config file.  

When the program loads the config file, the un-commented lines become actual
variable definitions as though they were part of the variable definition section of the program.  The advantage is also that the program would be easier for people to understand and trace because rather than merely having MIDI note numbers, they would see plain language command definitions.

Example:
======================================
# NM9P MIDI Controller Setup

# Edit this line with the IP Address of your rig
HamRig = 192.168.76.207

#Define Controller
MIDIController = "CMD-Micro"

#Link Radio Command 
#Commands that are not assigned a value will not be available.
# Buttons

PTT  = 13
Mode Select = 15
Filter Select = 16
VOX Toggle =  25
RIT = 26
RIT CL = 27
XIT = 28
XIT CL = 29
Mute Slice = 
WNB = 
CWX1 = 41
CWX2 = 42
CWX3 = 43
CWX4 = 
CWX5 = 

# etc, etc, etc,     

# Dials & Sliders

# Most dials and sliders return a value of 0-127 which is translated in the program to
#    a control range of 0-100, 0-50, or others, depending upon the control function.
# Enter in the format: ( control number, low value, high value) if you desire
#   a control range less different from the standard.  
#   Numbers without limits will default to the control's standard range.
#   For example:  
#   "CW Speed = 65, 15, 45" sets the CW Speed control to MIDI control number 65
#    and sets the CW Speed range of the control from 15-45 WPM.

CW Speed = 65, 15, 45
TX Power = 66, 0, 100
AGC-T = 67
Line Gain = 68
Headphone Gain = 69
RIT = 70
XIT = 71

===================

you get the idea.

Names and numbers are for illustration and are not actual button definitions.
By using string names for the Midi Key controls, the Config file the various subroutines can be written so that instead of searching for the actual MIDI "note" assignment of the control, it would ask i the key pressed was "TX Power" which has the value of the key assigned to the desired button.  

Then instead of editing the program every time you wanted to reorganize the layout, or even if you wanted to use it on a different MIDI controller, you just edit the Config text file.  All of the name & number translation are in the individual command definitions, including control range calculations.  

I had planned to put routines for as many commands as I could think of, each one given its own name in the config file.

Then changing controllers or reorganizing the command layout would be a simple matter of editing the text file.  I could even have a selector to choose multiple config files - for casual, dxing, contesting, remote operation, etc.

As I expanded the program, adding additional control options, All I would need to do is add the short If/then/else statement, with the new function name as part of the formula, and then add that name to the configuration text file and assign it a MIDI key number......

It seemed a lot simpler, as a relative noob to the program, than creating a GUI window to assign controls to functions.

But, unfortunately I never finished the project. 
Perhaps this may give some ideas to someone else working on it.

Ken - NM9P
Photo of Danny K5CG

Danny K5CG

• 393 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! This would be awesome.
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Danny
If I don't post over the weekend remind me
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
That's very good, Ken. For easier setting a dropdown menu would be great.
I really like the Behringer CMD micro, using it all the time.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
I had only planned on doing it this way because I am completely unskilled with drop-down menus and the like!  I DO know how to edit a text file!  A visual menu system of some sort was going to be a second or third phase.  Probably after I ported it out to C#.  Someday............

You guys are starting to stir my interest up to the point that I may give this another shot this summer....  That's all I needed...another project!  ha ha.

BTW...nice picture.  I never thought about hanging one from a shelf.  I may need to try to find a good deal on a CMD Micro.  My CMD PL1 is HUGE!  
But I cannot afford to have THREE different MIDI controllers lying about...
(Edited)
Photo of Alex - DH2ID

Alex - DH2ID, Elmer

• 980 Posts
  • 180 Reply Likes
Ken, I just put it there so nobody asks me where all the knobs are :-)
Just joking...
But I'm really glad that the program gets further developed, being
strictly a hardware guy myself. I had to learn a bit FORTRAN and C when I was
at Heidelberg university but I really can't program well ...
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Here is pix using Maestro stand
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Photo of Danny K5CG

Danny K5CG

• 393 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
That's pretty nice! Thank you!
Photo of Jason NR0X

Jason NR0X

• 17 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I used the AGC slider for the B side.  Here's the code I used.

if ((channel == 0) && (number == agcb)) {
if (shift==true)
    {c.write("c44|display panafall set 0x40000000 bandwidth="+(map(value,0,127,0.03, 10))+" center="+FreqA+"\r\n");}
    else
    {c.write("c44|display panafall set 0x40000000 bandwidth="+(map(value,0,127,0.03,0.92))+" center="+FreqA+"\r\n");}
  }

So I had to pick a zoom range.  To do this, I mapped the 0-127 range of the slider to between 0.03 and 0.92, which is just a tiny bit before the Wideband Noise Filter kicks in.  It's just under 1 mhz of bandwidth, which is usually plenty of room.  I also added an IF statement for the shift button though, so if Shift is ON, it will coom out to 10 mhz, instead.

I think maybe I sould also figure out how to make it center the frequency as it zooms, though.  It's easy to lose the slice!

I think a better way would be to use the Browse knob, and use it to scale the bandwidth by a precentage with each click. What do you guys think?

I like this Processing IDE.  you can just click PLAY and it runs the program so you can see what happens right away.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I have been working on an implementation of Flex-CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller in Flexlib using Visual Studio 15 and C#.  It is pretty much complete except that interrupts from the big tuning knobs need to be slowed down when they are turned too fast.  I haven't figured out how to do that.  It's custom tailored to my liking (different from the previous implementations) but a different compile with different preferences is pretty easy.  

It might be interesting for someone who wants to play with it more.  I am willing to provide source for this, but don't currently have a repository for distributing it.  Let me know if there's interest.

Paul
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P, Elmer

• 4166 Posts
  • 1328 Reply Likes
Have you examined William's source code to see his ways of slowing down the response of the main tuning wheels? It incorporated a touch-knob speed-up, and counting routines to reduce the response , requiring more "clicks" to count up before it advanced a step.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P, Elmer

• 4166 Posts
  • 1328 Reply Likes
Btw. I would love to see it, if nothing else to see how you handled I/O routines. I am a total noob at C#.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Ken - I briefly looked at William's source but was really interested in doing my own thing, and anyway Flexlib/C# programming is totally different from the Ethernet API thing.  If the tuning knob is turned too fast, the tune control's message queue gets overloaded and the tuning slows down dramatically.  I need to somehow detect that the message cue is being overloaded so I can throw away some of the messages and increase the tuning step. I'm a bit of a newbie at this so it takes me a while to figure out these challenges, but that's the fun of it when it finally works.

I will have to find a place to disseminate the C#/Visual Studio source plus a setup/MSI package for installing the program outside VS   I'll let you know on this thread when I get it ready.  Be aware that I've reassigned many of the controls to my liking, so it's different from William's.  Hopefully it will help you get going.

Paul
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P, Elmer

• 4166 Posts
  • 1328 Reply Likes
I would suggest taking another look for the sake of understanding the logic he used, not the exact code. You may be able to port the logic solutions over to C#.

On a related matter. I remember a thread on the API where Steve said it is often best to group frequency stepping units together when the changes are rapid and send it in one burst of a consolidated number. So that you are not sending too many commands too quickly. I.e. if you have 10 steps of 10Hz in 50 ms. then you send one command step of 100 Hz instead of 10 individual steps.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P, Elmer

• 4166 Posts
  • 1328 Reply Likes
Part of the problem William ran into is that the CMD Micro and CMD-PL1 have high resolution "turntables" and give too many "tics" per revolution which made it really hard to stop on the correct frequency. He designed a three stage variable speed routine. If you tuned with the top of the knob, touching the capacitance plate, it tuned tic-for- tic. But if you tuned by the rubber outside of the knob, he had a counter that required 5 or 10 tics before it sent a tic to the program, slowing down the knob response nicely.

But if you "threw" the wheel quickly, it would increase the step size by a factor of ten, which really sped up the QSY,
Photo of Asher - K0AU

Asher - K0AU

• 225 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
I've written two versions of this in C# - one as a native Windows Forms app. Then I ported FlexLib to .NET and rewrote as a web app using the Chrome browser.  Chrome has a native MIDI driver which simplifies the client. For the WIndows version I used a MIDI library to ingest Midi device events.  I have not had trouble with Midi event overruns.  However I did have some trouble with event overruns in the web version with FFT streams, and used a foundation class called "BlockingCollection" that should give you enough control if you use a producer task to take Midi events and a consumer task to process or discard if too many events are in the processing queue.

It's been a few months since I touched either code base, but what you're doing should work out fine and the action code is actually pretty simple once you build the scaffolding.  I built my Windows app using a Dictionary of action routines indexed by MidiEvent.  Performance is fine.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Asher, thanks for the suggestion.  I need to get up to speed on the Blocking Collection class, how to use it and bring it into my application.  It sounds like the right approach.

My assumption on the midi event queue overruns is from observing that when I turn the tuning knob very fast the frequency incrementing slows or stops until I slow down turning the tuning knob.  And those events are being lost as the queue doesn't empty itself after I stop turning.  Maybe  my reasoning is all wrong, but i don't know how to debug this.

I need to programmatically determine that the events are coming in too quickly, be able to throttle them down and increase the step size to increase the tuning speed.  It sounds difficult.  The Flex Control Knob seems to handle this just fine.  

Paul
Photo of Asher - K0AU

Asher - K0AU

• 225 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
couple quick thoughts.  Put a performance analyzer on your code to see what's happening before you make any assumptions.  My experience is I never got tuning as smooth as the Flex Control Knob - because the WIndows app is talking to the radio and the radio then sends updates to all the subscribed applications.  So it's a bit slower.  When I programmed my own web interface I could resolve the jerkiness.  If tuning is falling behind you may have some other bottleneck to solve first.  I used a Midi library called NAudio which doesn't have much support but seems to work ok and is on Github.  Good luck!
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I'm sorry I haven't responded to this thread lately, as I've been busy.  I have the install package ready for those that want to download the program, and also have a Visual Studio 2015 project available for those interested.  Unfortunately, I've no current repository for distributing it.  If anyone knows a free place where I can drop this stuff for general access, let me know.  

Paul
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P

• 4239 Posts
  • 1351 Reply Likes
Paul, I second the recommendation to open up a Dropbox account and create either a linked or Shared folder.  You can then upload your program to the folder and post or email the link to interested parties.  It doesn't have all the luxuries of version tracking, etc.  But it is free for a small Dropbox account. (up to 5Gb)
Photo of Steven G1XOW

Steven G1XOW

• 296 Posts
  • 129 Reply Likes
Hi paul, a lot of peeps are starting to use a public folder im a dropbox account. Looking forward to having a play!
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Dropbox "public folders" have been deprecated.  
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
OK, hopefully I've created two dropbox folders.  One has the zipped install files to install it on your computer.  The other is the set of zipped project files which can be opened in Microsoft Visual Studio to view the source code by downloading to a folder and clicking on the .sln file.  Here is the link to the folders.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rsbsidlv5mljq5n/AAC4puhwbGXHfGxzQaS8UEnpa?dl=0

I need to write a help file which will show which buttons/knobs/sliders apply to each FLEX function, but I haven't had time to do that yet.  I'll include it in the install folder as a readme file when I have time to do it.  You can discover it yourself by just starting the program (after starting the radio and SSDR), connecting my program to your radio, and playing with each button/knob/slider and observing its effect.  Then use a label-maker to label your CMD Micro.  I am still struggling with the tuning knob action, so it doesn't work well yet unless you go slow.

If you import the source into VS, I would welcome any comments on how the program works or improvements you would want to make.  Also I welcome suggestions on my C# style or things I could have done better (please be gentle as I am a fairly inexperienced C# programmer).

If you want to customize it for your own use, you can go to the "switch" statements which decode the various CMD Micro buttons/knobs/sliders and just insert your own code in the appropriate case.  There are currently 5 buttons which are currently undefined, so you can easily add your own function there.  If you are using a different MIDI controller, you need to determine the event caused by each button/know/slider and make appropriate "case" statements under the "switch" statements.
Photo of Ken - NM9P

Ken - NM9P, Elmer

• 4166 Posts
  • 1328 Reply Likes
Thanks!  I will look at them when I get a chance.
But I have meetings tonight.

Ken - NM9P
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
If anyone downloaded the Flex/CMD Micro install package from dropbox you might need to do it again.  I had grabbed the wrong folder and uploaded it.  It's now correct.  Sorry

Paul
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 439 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Paul, are you sure your last DropBox package is the right one?

I get a "HIGHLIGHT RADIO TO BE CONNECTED
Invalid number of input device"
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Yes, that is correct.  It's not seeing your CMD Micro for some reason, or else you have more than one CMD Micro attached.  I'll recheck the link tomorrow but I think it's correct.  
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I just downloaded it and installed it to my machine and it works correctly.  Did it find your Flex OK?
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Roy, you must have the Flex running, SSDR running and connected, and the CMD Micro plugged into the USB port and powered up before starting my software.  You should see your FLEX discovered in the HIGHLIGHT RADIO TO BE CONNECTED window and you should not see "Invalid number of devices".  The fact that you got that screen indicates the proper code is running but the CMD Micro is not being seen.  Perhaps your firewall is blocking things.
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Anyone have any sturdy and adjustable CMD Micro stand ideas available on Amazon?
Photo of Bob- W5TX

Bob- W5TX

• 122 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Roy. Look in this thread for pictures of Maestro stand. Not sure if Flex will sell stand separately but it's a super stand.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I have updated my FLEX CMD Micro application and also added a crude picture of the CMD Micro layout to assist in labeling the buttons/knobs/sliders.   The link to the folder has not changed, and is 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rsbsidlv5mljq5n/AAC4puhwbGXHfGxzQaS8UEnpa?dl=0
Photo of Wayne Westfield

Wayne Westfield

• 57 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi Paul,

Wonder if you might guide me a little, I have a DJ Control Air, and was attempting to write something around but My biggest problem was getting to an MIDI API that worked with windows 10. 

I was looking to change the device in your code to the DJ Control Air but did not see where you did that.  Can you point me in the correct direction?

Kind regards,
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi Wayne,

I'm not sure about Windows 10, but I'll give mine a try there when i get time.  I'm currently running on Windows 7.  

Whatever MIDI controller you have hooked into your system should show up in the selection dialog, but each of the knobs, sliders, and buttons on a different controller will have to be handled differently than I have done, as it is a different controller and they assign different values to the controls, etc.  

In DJ Midi Controller, Knobs and Sliders cause "Control Events" while Buttons cause NoteOn and NoteOff events.  You would need to debug the new controller and observe which events and values are caused by each control, and then deal with how you want it to work, as I have done.  

The decoding is done in a "switch" statement for controls or another for NoteOn and NoteOff.  It should be relatively easy to determine the values for your controller and then just copy in the sections of my code which perform certain functions.  If you want something new you're on your own (that's the fun part).  

I'm glad to help where I can.  Were you able to get into my source and  play with it?
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I forgot to mention that I'm using the C# Midi Toolkit which is on Code Project website.  It is easy to use.  The Midi controller will be an Input Device.  
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
My app works perfectly on Windows 10.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
To find the "switch" statements enable the code region called CMD MICRO CONTROL EVENT HANDLER where it is near the start of that region.  The event handler for buttons is in the next region.
Photo of Wayne Westfield

Wayne Westfield

• 57 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
I was not aware that you were enumerating and then giving a choice, yup understand about the remapping, have the reference docs for the device.  

So running the app I get "Invalid  number of devices", it is connected and drivers loaded correctly.  This is the same experience I have found with older methods of identifying the device.

Seems that not all things enumerate the same for some reason, https://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2016/09/21/midi-enhancements-in-windows-10/#6DVae5G7skBDRrws.... talks about the new API but thats for UWP programs not interested in UWP being forced to install from the Store and publishing, etc.

Dale Stammen https://github.com/stammen
did a lot of work wrapping the API

anyway the controller does work with the sample UWP code from Microsoft.

Kind regards,
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Wayne,

Invalid number of devices means either no controller found or more than one controller found.  There is nothing in the code that cares about what controller is found - just that it is a MIDI.  Have you tried this controller on a Windows 7 machine?  My Behringer DJ Midi Controller works fine on my Windows 10 machine, but I can't say more.  

Maybe the DJ Control Air requires some enhancement over the midi toolkit that I am using (which was implemented prior to W10).  I found info on MIDI with Windows 10 at
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/audio-video-camera/midi

which may help.  Perhaps the addition of the two "using" statements will make it work.  

Also, there is an API called Midi-Dot-Net which may do better with Windows 10.  I tried it but found the MIDI Toolkit easier to use.

Anyway, I'd be interested in knowing if you can make it work.

Paul
Photo of Wayne Westfield

Wayne Westfield

• 57 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi Paul ,  yeah I looked at that APi about 3 months ago no joy there, the Windows 10 is strange in that MS are (d cks) about only doing things around the UWP space.

I know the device is found and can send and read note events when using the the UWP version, will have to try the WIN 7 if I still have my image around.
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Sorry, Paul, there's no joy in Mudville...

I have SSDR running, I have my CMD Micro plugged in and lit up.

I start your program and I get "CMD Micro" in the top box, and HIGHLIGHT RADIO TO BE CONNECTED at the top of the lower window, then there is a line space followed by my 6700's data. If I highlight my 6700 data line, I get absolutely nothing, if I select the empty line above it I get:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

startIndex cannot be larger than length of string
Parameter name: startIndex.

I assume that your program doesn't like the choice of identifier for my 6700:

FLEX-6700 FeLEX AC2GS

(Maybe it doesn't like the dash?????)
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
OK Roy, that sounds like the problem, but I'll have to take a closer look at it.  What is the exact text you are seeing in the radio selection window?
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Here ya go!

Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
OK, Roy, I am trying to parse out the radio serial number as a unique identifier for the radio.  I am curious as to what FeLEX AC2GS is.  Is this the serial number?   Did you change this from the original one?  I guess I'll have to do the radio ID differently.
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
My serial number remains unchanged

As far as I can see your software is parsing out the "Radio Identification" info - 

Model: FLEX-6700
Nickname: FeLEX
Callsign: AC2GS
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Roy, I am parsing the radio response on discovery, and the FeLEX value should be the serial number.  I see now that I've interpreted the Nickname as the serial number.  I'll fix that and repost here when I'm done.   Sorry for my error.  
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
No problem Paul.

I appreciate all the effort that you have put into this project.

You might consider double checking the installation program setting, it seems to default to a "funky" program subdirectory /[your company]/CMD Micro/.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Roy - I corrected my error and have uploaded the new version.  Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.  thanks

Paul
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Much better.

The install app still wants to place the files into a default 'your company' sub-directory.

Twirling the CMD's Main Level knob, which should be "Monitor Level" crashes the program for me.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Yes, I haven't dealt with the install directory yet.  I've never used VS install projects and haven't found where that's specified.  That's strange about the sidetone/monior level crashing things.  Mine works perfectly.  Do the other knobs/sliders work ok?

Now you know what it means to be a beta tester ;-)
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Audio Pan crashes the software.
Tuning Step crashes the software.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
What happens when it crashes?  It all works perfectly with my 6300.
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Very odd - if I prime the controls manually the CMD seems to operate now!?
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
That's strange.  I'm assuming you have only one panadapter and one slice active when you start it.  This may have to do with a difference between 6700 and 6300.  I have no way to test on a 6700.  
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
No. I am quite spoiled by my 6700 and seem to have all 8 slices open most of the time.

Well, right now it seems to be working. I'll let you know if I find any "bumps" in it!

Thanks!
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
OK, I have no way of dealing with more than one panadapter and up to two slices, so to use my program you need to limit it to that.  I'd need a much larger set of knobs/sliders/buttons to deal with more panadapters (and a lot more work to make it work).  

I have some ideas on improving the tuning knob action, but need some time to play with it.  I have set this up for my preferences, so it may not suit everyone.  

Thanks for your help in sorting things out.

Paul
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
You are quite welcome, Paul.
I will be following future added features (after all there are still controls that aren't linked to anything yet) grin>...
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Perhaps one unused control could cycle through the panadapters - thus allowing you to have your fun and still use CMD Micro.
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 103 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Further additions/changes to CMD Micro Flex program will be on a different thread as this one is very long.

Paul
Photo of Roy Laufer

Roy Laufer

• 451 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Good idea. I almost left this thread because of its age.

I'm glad that I got curious!
Photo of Sergey, R5AU

Sergey, R5AU

• 862 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Hi Folks !
i am just a bit stuck
Where i can find out available latest SW  for CMD Micro with UM ?
Photo of Sergey, R5AU

Sergey, R5AU

• 862 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Thank you Paul !
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 21 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
If anyone want's other functions assigned to the UNUSED buttons, let me know.  I have it set up for my preferences.  It probably works well only with one panadapter.

Paul
Photo of Sergey, R5AU

Sergey, R5AU

• 862 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Will give you update today
Photo of Sergey, R5AU

Sergey, R5AU

• 862 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Hi Paul !so, recognised not so pretty issue - with fast rotation of turning knobs many drops out with changing of freq. that give bad feeling while tuning

well, concerning unused buttons - the best solution is to create a separate lookup table to create  ability necessary feature selection by user itself, what doe you think ?
(Edited)
Photo of Paul Burton

Paul Burton

• 21 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Yes, Sergey, I was not yet able to solve the tuning knob issue, which is caused by resource overload in Windows.  One solution is to throw away some of the rapid interrupts from the tuning knob, but I didn't like how that worked.  But, there is a second partial solution.  If you tune using the outer plastic rim of the knob it will use small steps for fine tuning, and using the  metal inner hub of the tuning knob it will tune faster.  That way you have less inclination to spin the knob too fast.  If you turn the knob too fast it will momentarily pause the tuning.   I suppose Windows is too slow in handling the interrupts so it gets bogged down.

So, I use a Flex Control Knob for smoother tuning, and only use the DJ Cmd Micro tuning knobs for split mode tuning.  William Hemmingson's implementation somehow solved this problem, but he used the Ethernet API rather than Flexlib, so it wouldn't work for me.

I had considered making the association between Cmd Micro Knobs/Sliders/Buttons and SSDR functions user assignable through an ASCII text tile which the user could set up.  But, I decided not to do this because it's a lot of work and I don't have the time or patience to do it.  Also, many of the controls are not just a look-up, but also require some added code.  So in the end I just decided that the user could take the source and customize (branch) to their own liking.  It's not that difficult.

But I am willing to assign additional SSDR functions to the unused DJ controls (where possible) and update the project.  But it should probably be limited to one-Panadapter operation since there just aren't enough  DJ Micro controls for more.  Let me know if you know of a way to debug/solve the resource overload problem - as I'm not that much of a Windows programmer :-(.

73,  Paul  AA6Z
Photo of N3NER

N3NER

• 186 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
Nice work Paul! 
Photo of Trevor-EI2GLB

Trevor-EI2GLB

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Anyone know how I can get the RX ANT button to include the RX antenna and XVTR ports presently it only cycles through ANT 1 and ANT 2

I'm using Williams last version

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9199 Posts
  • 3559 Reply Likes
This was a question in an Idea post

Please reference the new conversation here: How to get RX and XVTR ports assigned using the DJ Midi Controller

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.