Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Basic persistence defined?

Bruce B
Bruce B Member
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Has anyone listed exactly what items will be included in the list of "saved settings" in the upcoming 1.0 version of basic persistence? Would it be easier to list the settings that might not/will not be included?

Answers

• Graham-KE9H
    Graham-KE9H FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Bruce: "Basic Persistance" was defined in the Flex Insider issue of 8/17/2013, plus correspondence from Greg, AB7R, requesting some CW items, as: - BAND with last frequency, mode and power level - TX-EQ and RX-EQ settings - TX bandwidth - MIC Input (MIC, BAL or LINE) - MIC Gain - MIC 20dB boost setting (on/off) - COMP Level, on/off - VOX level, on/off - Band specific settings when the band buttons are pressed: Last Power Level, Mode and frequency for this band - TUN power setting will always reset after a power ON - CW Delay - CW receive Pitch - Status of iambic button 73's --- Graham / KE9H ==
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Graham, How about CW SPEED? Since you are saving the other CW parameters.... - CW Delay - CW receive Pitch - Status of iambic button Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited February 2017
    I've added speed, Al. Not sure how we overlooked that one. Steve
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'd like to suggest that basic persistance also include, screen placement and size of SSDR GUI. Or maybe this is difference between server persistence and client persistence. AL, K0VM
  • Andrew VK5CV
    Andrew VK5CV Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    For me the AGC threshold being remembered is important. Andrew VK5CV
  • N4AB
    N4AB Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I vote for having the Display "FPS" saved or be able to change it once and then you could change it manualy if you want to. I find that a setting of 10 FPS is much better on my system (win7, I7 laptop) than 25 FPS, as far as using up processing time. It allows me time to do other programs without freezing the displays while watching several panadapters and/or slice receivers. (For example digital modes, logging program). Just an idea. Al N4AB
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    The ACC button status can be as important as MIC Input (MIC, BAL or LINE).
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I have not been able to retain the transmit bandwidth.
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Good idea. I had the same thought and included it in the v0.15.13 release. Go check it out.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    After a power down, my TX high setting is remaining as set, but the Low frequency setting is changing back to 100. At least it did the last time. I'll check it again the next time I power down.
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Mine is doing the same thing and with my voice I need 180 to 200 with the pr40
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    I have entered a defect report for the TX low cut persistence issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.