Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Band reset button

W0QKL
W0QKL Member
edited March 2017 in New Ideas
There should be a band reset, if you move outside the ham band to monitor other bands then move on to other another band using band select then go back to the ham band you were on before you moved outside the ham band you wind up outside the ham band. Example 15 meter band move down to 19mHz then select 40 meters them move back to 15meters and persistence setting will put you back to 19mHz. (New smartSDR bata)
Tagged:

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This an example of panadapter / slice persistence. The radio is remembering where you were operating last.
  • W0QKL
    W0QKL Member
    edited December 2013
    This is true but when you go back to the band the pan adapter showers the band but you are missing the A slice because it' still outside the band, and by doing a double click in the band will not bring slice A back inside the band. It is very glitchy at best. Also some time the A slice shows USB but the band pass is that of AM and will only change when I re-select USB. This happens after I have been using the AM mode outside the ham bands. These are just a few of the glitches I have noticed with the bata release.
  • AG4Q
    AG4Q Member ✭✭
    I received my 6600 today and I am experiencing this same band select behavior described in this thread. I am using the latest SmartSDR V3.2.39
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭

In your instructions you state to uncheck the preferences selection. After doing the procedure should at the next profile export recheck the preferences tab?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.