Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Band vs. MHz

Options
Band changing in SSDR is fine with "BAND" buttons and the corresponding wavelengths. I prefer to change Bands on MHz value basis. Can this be changed?

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Bands can be changed by simply entering the frequency with your keyboard. Just  double click on the frequency read-out and enter the frequency with the keyboard...Is that what you mean? 
  • Ulrich Gonter-Linz, DG7NFX
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thank you for your answer. I know about this possibility. I'd like MHz buttons instead of BAND buttons in the software... ;-)
  • Johan _ SE3X
    Johan _ SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I don't! Just for the record, band is fine with me .. 

Pse Flex, spend your development hours on other more important things. Like on/off button for changing Profiles "on the fly" .. Not to mention improved DSP functionality!

If it ain't broken, don't fix it - been bands on every radio I have had since 1971 ;)

• Ulrich Gonter-Linz, DG7NFX
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Well, no need for a development to address my wish :-) just wanted to know if it's possible to change the buttons in the current version...
  • Justin Smith
    Justin Smith Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Band is dandy but MHz would be handy. I too would like to know whether I have the option to use MHz.
    Thank you,
    Justin 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.