Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

back to the future !

Beppe IK3VIG
Beppe IK3VIG Member
edited October 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
N4PY Pegasus software with Tmate2 !!

Full control of my FLEX-6700 with knobs and buttons.

73 Beppe
ik3vig

Comments

• Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Nice job Carl and Bepe. One problem I noticed was that the N4PY program sets the AGC-T to max when you use the N4PY controls. I am sure this is a minor fix or some setting that I have not yet found. Will TMate II eventually connect directly via API? I like the N4PY slice to VFO associations and hope FRS does something similar. 73 Greg
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Bepe, I like what you are doing. 

However, N4PY software is based on last century technology.  I used his software for my introduction to SDR and have not revert to De Forest since.

My Pegasus SDR was an eye opener and so were the Kachina's.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.