Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Audio Volume changes

Options
DonS
DonS Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have three slices open. Slice A is opened and set to 7035 digu, Slice B is opened and set to 7191 lsb, and Slice C is opened and is set to 3575 cw. When either Slice B or C is TX active, i.e. TX enabled, volume is normal, however, when I make Slice A active volume drops. It has been discussed here about decreased audio because the audio is shared but I don't understand why two of the slices (B & C) the audio is fine while the third slice the audio level decreases when made active for TX. If I have all three slices on 40m I still encounter the same situation. It doesn't make any difference as to which slice is active (yellow or green upside down triangle). What am I missing?

Comments

• W4EY
    W4EY Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I have the same issue. When using two slices. Separate DAX channels for each slice. The audio drops on the slice set as Slice A when Slice B is set to Active TX. Also, the DAX channel on A changes to NONE when Slice B is enabled. I have to open DAX and reset on each slice.. I will watch this Question to see the answer.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Don - I have changed your question topic to a problem and entered it into our bus tracker for further investigation. Thanks for the report.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the confirming report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.