Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Audio recorder ssb

on5po
on5po Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
HE/IT remains just to me has find how to have AUDIO RECORDER,pitcher of call to have a flex 6300 in suit use as my 5000A  Who could explain myself or could find the audio recorder in the flex, or how to use the audio recorder of DM780 
tks 73, Janny

Answers

• John n0snx
    John n0snx Member
    edited April 2015
    Janny

The record/playback works just like the Flex5000... only difference is you can't save the recording to the computer.... Round red button to record and green triangle to playback
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Thank you John,   I tried, click on red button to record to push on ptt to record my call, click green triangle to listen,--> not of sound doesn't function ,doesn't pass also in xmt
    I suppose that me work well, thank you to give me more of explanation 
    Janny
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    John,  That only functions has record the conversations, the that functions   
    I recovered the registration of my 5000a he/it doesn't record himself/itself 
    Janny
  • np2g
    np2g Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    OK
    Pressing the ( red button)  starts the recording . (What you are listening to on the frequency)  You then must press the ( red button ) Again: ( Finish the recording ) 

Then when you select the (green play button) it will play back .

If you wish to record your transmission you then must  first press the ( red button) press your  PTT  when finished release your PTT and again press the (red button) to complete .  Play back is by pressing the (green button) .

Like Others have stated this recording is not saved to an accessable file (YET)

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    On  a related note there is an idea to add an option for the recorder to work like a "black box" recorder on a plane.   It would run in a continuous loop recording the last several minutes until you stop it.  It has 5 votes so far and here is the link.

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/black_box_recording_add_a_looping_option_to_the_rec...

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.