I have a new 6300 running with a WIN 7 32bit system and SmartSDR 1.3.8. The DAX audio as seen on a MIXW display is full of artifacts and digital signals are therefore almost completely uncopiable. So I decided to update my windows system to one of the latest and fastest processors and Win 7 64 bit. While migrating all my applications to the WIN 7 64B machine and testing 1.3.8 SmartSDR on the new machine I found a strange problem. I executed Smart SDR on my new machine, selected my 6300 in the chooser and noticed that the radio audio was coming out of the OLD WIN7 32 bit machine's speakers! I rebooted EVERYTHING (both WIN 7 machines, 6300, router) and the problem persists. SmartSDR runs OK on the WIN 7 32 bit machine including the audio (but still issues with artifacts in DAX). However, I get no regular audio when running SmartSDR on the new WIN 7 64 bit machine. And yes the audio system on the Win 7 64 bit machine works with other applications.