Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ATU does not switch on for 17m

Adde Tjernberg
Adde Tjernberg Member ✭✭
edited January 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I can't switch on the ATU on the 17m band. When "pushing" the ATU button in SmartSDR (Both Win and iOS) it just falls back to Bypass mode. All other bands are ok. Any setting that I could have missed?

73 de Adde, SM0SHG

Comments

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I would check to make sure you are selecting the right TX antenna, either ANT1 or ANT2. You might have XVTR selected as your TX antenna and the TUNER will default to Bypass.

• WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    What is the SWR in BYPASS?  If you are so lucky and it is 1.1:1 or better to start then the ATU will stay in BYPASS and you should also see a Success message.
    73, Bob
    WK2Y
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Adde, did you get your problem resolved?
  • Adde Tjernberg
    Adde Tjernberg Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Hi,

Well, yes... Sort of... I changed band a couple of times and then the ATU just kicked in. Now it works again, but I have no idea what was wrong.

Adde

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    If you right click over the ATU button you can Clear the ATU Memories.

• Adde Tjernberg
    Adde Tjernberg Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Thanks. Will try this next time I have the same problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.