Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Are there any FLEX-6000-series users in the Greater Seattle, Wa area?

Justin Smith
Justin Smith Member
edited January 2016 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I would like to know if there any FLEX-6000 series users in the Greater Seattle area (especially if in Bellevue, Wa) who would be willing help a new owner of a 6500 come up to speed with the radio. 
Thank you,
Justin Smith

Answers

• Steve Cook
    Steve Cook Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I am in the Kent area and could help some.  I got my 6500 just last month and can help with some stuff.

Steve
    KD7IQL
  • JB
    JB Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Justin - I live in Sammamish and have a 6300 and am pretty fluent in 6500 from doing some demos for others. Happy to help. Contact me via my callsign @arrl.net

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.