Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone doing satellite work with a Flex 6700?

EA4AK
EA4AK Member
edited June 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Would love to learn from your experience (setup, antennas, issues...) ea4ak.santos@gmail.com 73

Answers

• WA6FXT Mike
    WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I sure hope to! After I get a good 432 Xvtr and build up the Tx power on 144 or a 144 Xvtr. My QRZ page shows my antennas and when they get put on top of the 'stinger', watch out! Mike
  • EA4AK
    EA4AK Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi Mike. Well... same idea here... Satellites is something I would like to do, .. very, very tempting to "watch" the birds come by. I had an Icom 910h, but sold it to start preparing the Satellite setup with the 6700. Still undecided what to do, though. Would love to hear about your ideas... Neat station your have.. congrats.. 73 Santos, EA4AK

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.