Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone selling a 6500?

Steve G1XOW
Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

A friend just called asking if I would be selling one of my 6500. I told him they both got sold many months ago.

Anyway, turns out he had a 6600 on back order in the UK but has backed out of it for various concerns read on QRZ etc. So, Mark is now looking for a used 6500 in UK or EU for about £2,400. Told him to look for one with v2 loaded.

If you know of one please leave a message here and I will relay (Mark is not in the community yet), or you can email him directly markbinch5@gmail.com

Cheers,

Answers

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    His first mistake was trusting anything on QRZ.
  • G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Steven.  I've contacted Mark directly and await a reply from him.  The only reason I'm considering selling my 6500 (LE!) with v2 software installed is that I am awaiting delivery to the UK of the new models.  The next decision will be deciding which to go for....

Jeff - G4IUA
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    As nice as the 6500 is witch I own,  he should have stayed with the 6600 on order.
  • Carl N8VZ
    Carl N8VZ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Tried to use email address posted and it bounced with notice that no such email address existed. Perhaps you made a typo in the address?
  • Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Same here.
  • Steve G1XOW
    Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    sorry guys, my mistake. His email is mbinch5@gmail.com not as I previously type it.

I should also state he's looking for a UK (or EU) seller only. Imports from outside EU or USA are simply too expensive due to import duty, VAT, shipping etc.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.