Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone have any good macros for DDUtil?

Options
Roy Laufer
Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
edited January 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I just purchased a Genovation CPS24 24 button control pad to use with DDUtil macros on my 6700. The available CAT commands appear somewhat scattered, especially when it comes to controlling more than the A and B slices.

Anyone know of a concise list for the 6700 with samples? Anyone have any 'favorite' macros that they would care to share with people who are only starting to tinker around with this new 'toy' of mine?

Thanks!

Roy, AC2GS

Answers

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options

The DDUTIL Flex commands are listed on the website.  The Flex Cat commands are very basic and listed in the documentation for the CAT documentation. 

I can send you a list of my macro commands within DDUTIL but I don't have any documentation on what they accomplish except for the Button caption.  You can look them up in the DDUTIL documentation.  Let me know if you want the XML file direct to you with your email address.

73s Jim K4JAF

• Roy Laufer
    Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thanks!

You can send it to AC2GS@ARRL.net

Roy, AC2GS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.