Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any update on when TNF creation will be available on the Maestro?

WA6FXT Mike
WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
edited October 2017 in Maestro
I was hoping that my Maestro would have TNF creation, by now. SmartSDR for iOS has it (When v2.2.2 is released by Apple) already

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited October 2017
    Soon.  It is slated for the next 2.x release
  • Steven Hess
    Steven Hess Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Should have been part of the 1.X release. 
    So If I don't choose to buy functionality I don't need I won't get it Tim? 
    Is the same going to be true for a ANF that doesn't produce audio distortion? 
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited October 2017
    As we have stated for several months now, SmartSDR is new feature closed.  We will continue to provide critical bug fixes for SmartSDR v1.x for the foreseeable future.  

Whether or not TNF gets integrated into Maestro 1.x is TBD.  We are not close to making a decision of that nature right now with all of the major deliverables we have to complete.

We do not do long-term release planning for items of this nature.  Our release planning is very much JIT.
  • Steven Hess
    Steven Hess Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I'd consider audio distortion when ANF is engaged a critical bug that should have been tackled early on in 1.X.  Flex can decide what it wants to decide as you note.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.