Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

any recommendation gigabit switch ? for 6700

elan
elan Member
edited October 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
any recommendation  gigabit switch ? for 6700
thank you 
vy73 elan g0uut

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited November 2017
    I have been using the Cisco SG200 and SG300 small business class managed switches with excellent results.
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    hello Tim 
    thank you kind 
    73 elan g0uut
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I use Netgear GS108.. Works fine for me
    AL, K0VM
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    hello AL 
    thank you kind for the info 
    73 elan g0uut
  • K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    HP 1410-16G (J9560A), runs on 12VDC.

It also comes in an 8 port configuration, the 1410-8G. I just bought a one of these on eBay for $20 (no power adapter - but you don't need it if you are going to power it from your own DC source).
  • Jim Jerzycke
    Jim Jerzycke Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Another vote for the 8-port Netgear. I've been using those for years, and have never had one fail. Never had any problems with ports hanging up, dropping offline, or any other technical issues with them. I also appreciate the metal box they use.
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I also use the GS108. Works well for me too. Winston VK7WH
  • AA5JD John
    AA5JD John Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I too use the GS108. Works very well!
    John AA5JD
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    thank you all for kind info 
    good weekend 
    73 elan g0uut

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.