Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any June 2015 Maestro Pre-Orders arrive yet?

KF4HR
KF4HR Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Maestro
Trying to get some sense of how long I'll be waiting for my Maestro to arrive (ordered Oct 23, 2015)... weeks, months?  I'm curious if anyone received their Maestro that ordered theirs in June or later?

Answers

• Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    Someone that ordered June 29 got their invoice today. June 25 got his invoice last Sat and it shipped mid week. Earlier June orders appear to have shipped. I ordered July 3 no invoice yet but should be close. Try to be patient (trust me I know it's hard) as they have to do their normal sales and shipping plus all of the previous order maestros. They did say that the first production hardware run covered the pre orders tho. And I am sure they won't be slouches with keeping units coming.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    I'll be sure to post when I get my invoice, also the frs radio enthusiasts page on fb is a good info line.
  • Mark - NU6X
    Mark - NU6X Member
    edited July 2017
    My 6/15 order arrived today.....I'm having a lot of fun and it's working great including battery operation on a 5 ghz WIFI.....Thanks Flex!!!
  • W3DCB
    W3DCB Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I ordered 6/15/15...paid off in several months, but I have received no news?  How would a 6/29/15 order be filled before a 6/15/15 order?  Doesn't sound right.  Can't wait!  Have been like a kid waiting for summer vacation from grade-school!  I want to play!  Play, play, play...I want, I want....heee heee
  • W3DCB
    W3DCB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I am jealous...but, I like the puppy-doggy!
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    Paid off? People are just being invoiced now for final payment, but I am curious as well if you pre ordered then why you haven't received your invoice.
  • Gary Shriver
    Gary Shriver Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016

Ordered on 6/15 and got it today

• Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    What was the final date for pre-ordering? TNX.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Flex'ers please correct if I'm wrong but believe the Maestro pre-orders were taken starting at Dayton 2015 through November 15, 2015. 

Dave if you received the Maestro introductory price ($999), you have a pre-order.
  • W3DCB
    W3DCB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    congrats! enjoy!
  • W3DCB
    W3DCB Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Ordered on 6/15/2015...Placed the $100 deposit for the intro-price.  I paid it off early b/c I figured that money has a habit of finding necessities that need to be paid...Didn't want to get caught short when the final bill came in.  So, I sent some money each pay period.  Last payment went out on 10/18/2015 and I was paid in full as of that date.  Was just surprised to see people stating that orders placed on 6/29 or later were already filled and delivered.  I think they were mistaken re their order dates...I am patiently waiting for the new toy!  de W3DCB  Daniel
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    6/25 and 6/29 were the latest I saw that people say they got invoices on the fb group. I haven't seen anything later and I ordered 7/3
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Mine was indeed shipped (ordered 6/25) but there was an address snafu as I requested it shipped to another address different than when I ordered it.  Flex is fixing the issue so I should get it any day.  I got a quick response to the problem so still a happy Flexer.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    With May and June pre-orders being delivered sounds like Flex is making good progress.  Hopefully my October '15 order will show up sometime this summer. 
  • John Week
    John Week Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    ordered mine on 6/15/2015 received yesterday
  • Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    November 15 sounds about right, Ralph. TNX. Hopefully Maestro will be nicely shaken down and the latest software installed by the time they get to mine, ordered on that final day <ggg>. (That was the idea...)
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    sounds like the maestro specific updates are pretty painless thankfully. Thanks to flex for bridging the gap between traditional users and hardcore SDR guys with purpose built hardware.
  • Reggie
    Reggie Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I ordered mine on 5/16/2015, and I haven't received an invoice yet.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    original order 7/3/15, Invoice received and paid this afternoon. (5/16)

Matt said it iz a zoo down there with Maestro pre orders, Dayton prep on top of the normal work load but sounded in good spirits. Thanks again guys and i cant wait to get my hands on it!
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    I dont see your call listed are you in the us or ordered direct from FRS or out of the US and hand to go thru a distributor?
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Anyone care to post when they ordered their Maestro and when they received Invoice as paid or took delivery?    I ordered mine in October and am just wandering where we are in the delivery process.

Norm
  • Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I ordered my Maestro a couple of weeks ago. The estimated delivery stated was first part of June.
  • Reggie
    Reggie Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I ordered a Maestro on May 16, 2015 (last year), and I haven't received an invoice yet.
  • Reggie
    Reggie Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I am in the US, and I ordered it at the Dayton Hamfest.  My callsign is N3OP.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    This thread is full of just those kinds of posts. I paid 5/16 and it is in transit to be delivered Wednesday. 
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    One thought could be there is now an entire collection of used Maestros. Being used, maybe this is an opportunity for Burt to get his at the $999 price.

Aside from special dispensation for Burt, how about everyone take a chill pill and allow it to arrive when it arrives. It's going to anyway.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    Possibly people are just curious of the rate that they are going thru the pre orders, which seems to be a pretty good clip. 

You want to see excitement over a new product go check out the elecraft and kx3 reflectors. I turned off my notifications due to all the buzz about the kx2
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Nothing beats the catholic release of emotion expressed in here. Give it time Steve, you'll see what I mean. I've seen more patient 4 year old boys.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    hihi, 
    I am a fairly patient person but im not going to lie when i saw they started shipping the info here (how fast they were moving thru the queue was nice.) As far as when it released or when the next version SSDR comes out i can sit back and enjoy the ride. A pet peeve of mine is the type of people that complain about how long something is taking to develop and insist that "it should already be done" or It was initally stated it was gonna come out x day and now its y.

For manufacturers these days it seems your dammed if you show people whats coming because they want it now and your dammed if you dont because "we havent seen anything new."
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2016
    I highly doubt that. I ordered mine in Nov of last year and have not even gotten an invoice yet.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.