Any Acom 600S-1200S users also using the Acom 04AT Tuner ?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
Wondering if anyone else is using an Acom Solid State Amp along with the Acom 04AT Tuner.  I have the band switching working properly with an FTDI usb cable to a serial cable I made using the accepted pinouts -  All is good with that.   The thing that is not working it the auto tune function of the 04AT Tuner.  There is a tune button on the front LCD panel that you push and the radio should go through a sequence to tune that tuner.  This works as expected on y Yaesu FTDX5000 and my Kenwood TS-990S -  The Flex used the same setting as a Kenwood.  Anyway if you don't have the combination you probably don't know what I am asking about.  hopefully someone else here does.   

Also the recent upgrade to v 2.4.9 notes the following changes 

"USB Cables Adds new CAT Commands: Three new CAT commands (MD, RX, TX) have been added to the USB Cable feature to support ACOM600s and Tuner 04AT. #6382 

I am hoping to find out more info about these new commands - I don't see any further documentation on it.

any help? ideas?

thanks
Photo of Joe Bales

Joe Bales

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Ted - M0MTA

Ted - M0MTA

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
HI Joe,
Can you email me directly please, email address is good on QRZ or alternatively you can email me at sparker_ted @ yahoo.co.uk I have also been in contact with Val at ACOM I am using a FLEX 6500, ACOM 600S & 04AT Tuner.
Mark M0MTA