Using 6700 with Windows 7 and latest SmartSDR 1.2.1. I have ANT 1 assigned to both T and R on 20 meters and things are working just fine. Then as I am opening other pans I note that ANT 1 while still showing connected for receive must be defective because I no longer can receive a signal using it on any pan. I switch to ANT 2 (1 is a beam, 2 is a dipole) and receive is OK. I switch to Rec 1 (loop) and receive is OK. But ANT 1 continues to fail. I check all my cables and find nothing wrong. When I close and then restart Ant 1 works properly. I've not yet been able to determine a pattern. This only started with the latest version of SmartSDR.